Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Showcase for Fabulous Vixens!


As some of you may know, this website was originally called "Fabulous Vixen." My intention was to celebrate us "ladies of a certain age" who are still rockin' it at 40+. I got sidetracked by the hideous profile pics of men claiming to want girlfriends, but never forgot my Vixen roots. 

Well, it's time to highlight the beauty and splendor of my "Vintage Vixen" Tribe! I will be posting pictures of Vixens (or "Vix-Pix") who radiate joy and a love of life. If you're feeling down about yourself (and isn't every ad, magazine, TV show and movie telling you you MUST?), seeing these feisty, fabulous females might be just the thing to inspire you.

Who knows? You may see your own fabulous picture posted here soon!

Featured above is my friend, April. She made this her profile picture on FB, and here's her quote:
"I don't care how old I get - I'm ALWAYS gonna wear band shirts!"

All I can say is: Rock on, April! (I'm of the age where I can still say "rock on," thank you). You are an inspiration to us all!

Feel free to send me your pictures with a quote (one or two sentences, not a manifesto).  I would be thrilled to post them. But most of all, please become a Member of this blog so that I can increase my revenues and buy SHOES!

Stay fabulous, Vixens!

Stephanie
aka "Mama Vixen"






No comments:

Post a Comment